Subject: 3D Artist
From: Ken Smith <[email-masked]>
To: Lightwave mailer <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 96 08:54:12 EDT

> Almost every issue contains appeals for someone, anyone to send in LW related
> articles.

John Gross wrote: They do?

Yup, and tender regrets when the do not recive any articles, see for example the
editorial on p6 of issue 22:

	"We know LW is in use for courtrooms, but users did not step forward to
participate. We hope to do better next issue when we continue with a 	special
focus on forensic work."

I spoke to them on the phone a few months back, (about a missing issue) and they
said that they would love to print more LW articles but they very rarely got
any.

Ken

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  Ken Smith <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---